- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup Ass Kickin Habanero Peanut Butter
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp Ass Kickin Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Squeeze of lime or lemon juice to taste
- *optional – stir in crushed Habanero Peanuts for added crunch & heat!
Heat a dash of oil in a small saucepan. Cook the onion and garlic over a low heat until soft. Do not allow to brown. Add Peanut Butter and water and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in sriracha sauce, soy sauce and lime juice.
Recipe courtesy of Food in a Minute NZ
Modifications courtesy of Southwest Specialty Foods