- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Chipotle jam
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Ghost Pepper Hot Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pork chops
- Whisk together the wine, jam, balsamic, salt and pepper. Place the pork chops in a gallon plastic bag, and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Turn the bag over a few times, so that the pork is completely covered by the marinade.
- Allow the pork chops to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat. Grill the pork for about 6 minutes per side, or until a thermometer inserted into the center of a chop reads 145F. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe credit to: Julie Grice and Savvy Eats
Modifications courtesy of: Southwest Specialty Foods